5 Reasons to choose resin as your new driveway surface
An ever growing surface choice across the UK is that of resin, demand has steadily increased despite their being other surfaces that can be installed at a much lower cost.
There is an ever growing choice or finishes, colours and designs so once installed it can complement any property, residential or commercial.
Below The Yorkshire Resin Company have a look and analyse some of the main benefits of choosing resin as your driveway choice and why its popularity has increased year on year.
All our driveways are SUDs compliant, this means water such as rain will run through the porous surface, eliminating water collecting in pools.
- As our resin driveways are SUDs compliant they are now permeable, your chosen stone mixes are completely coated in resin and when they are layered onto the driveway, little gaps are formed naturally meaning water can pass through.
- You will find that a resin bound driveway should be strong and durable if installed correctly, no matter the weather conditions. As they should perform all year round, in the UK’s worse weather conditions it makes them ideal to last 25 years plus. All our installations comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- There isn’t many other driveway surfaces that can come near resin for its aesthetics and professional appearance. As the number of finishes increases so does the flexibility of creating patterns and designs. You can view our online gallery.
- Resin driveways provide one of lowest maintenance driveways in terms of upkeep, they should resist unwanted contamination such as weeds, lichen and grass. Here at The Yorkshire Resin Company we offer a discounted Power Clean service that will keep your driveway looking pristine.
- You won’t need to require planning permission simply because of its permeable surface qualities.
Round Up – Why Resin?
As a conclusion installing a resin driveway is a great investment to your property, which you will benefit from its appearance and durability, with the minimum of maintenance and up keep in comparison to other surfaces you can choose from.
The Yorkshire Resin Company
Our team have been in working in groundworks for over 25 years, we’re a professional, fully insured company that hold industry applicable accreditations.
We offer all our resin driveway installations a 10 year guarantee, if you want to know more about us or would like to book a free site survey you can do so by filling out one of our many contact forms or calling us directly on 0113 272 1030.