How to choose a resin driveway installer?
It wasn’t that long ago when resin driveways became popular so little was known about it by customers who liked the look of the resin surface, but what did customers ask? How could they tell they were working with a reputable company, after all like any boom in a new product lots of bad companies will jump on board and make a fast buck.
More and more people over the recent years have had a resin bond surface installed in their driveways so we have questions to ask and references to go by. But however, some bad companies still exist unfortunately.
Resin driveways are a premium product for any household property and should be installed correctly also to the correct specifications. The companies that install resin driveways has rapidly grown, but as yet is not covered by a governing organisation – which means many rogue traders can still slip under the radar.
If you are genuinely considering a newly installed resin driveway, we would advise researching companies. Have they the right materials? Do they have years of experience? Will they offer a guarantee? Can you see previous work? You can find the answers to all those questions on our website all about The Yorkshire Resin Company.
What do you need to ask?
- Does the driveway come with a guarantee? We offer a 10-year guarantee.
- Are they part of an affiliate or trade organisation? Yes, we a member of The Guild Master Craftsmen, FeRFA, CSCS, BBA and CHAS
- Can you see previous work? Our online gallery can be found here.
- Have they a showroom to see samples? You can find our showroom in Morley, Leeds.
- What preparation work takes place? Take a look at our guide.
If you do have any further questions then be sure to get in touch, we are more than happy to help.