Whether you are looking for a basic overlay on an existing surface or a full site excavation, we have the knowledge and skills to get the job done. We complete all work ourselves - that means we don't use subcontractors, and all of our resin surfaces are all laid to the resin manufacturer's specification.
Looking for a Decorative Finish?
As well as being extremely hard wearing and water permeable, our Resin bound surfaces are available in a wide range of colours and you can add the perfect finishing touches to your new driveway. View our Gallery
All our bound systems are fully permeable to air and water. This makes it ideal when laid over our permeable binder base coat system and creates a Sustainable Urban Drainage system [SUDs]. This means that a hard landscape can be created without the need for planning permission. For more information have a look at our Resin Bound Specification.
Smooth finish & Hard wearing
Resin drives provide a smooth, long lasting finish with no loose stones making it ideal for all applications i.e. disabled access, pushchairs, children and bicycle.
Design choice & flexibility
Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or even numbers and shapes. We also have an unlimited range of colours for bespoke, innovative designs. Just check out our image galleries to find out what you can achieve.
A resin driveway minimises puddles, ice and growth of mould and weeds. All it requires is a jet wash/hose down and sweep with a stiff brush. Alternatively, consider taking advantage of our annual power clean service. Find out more about maintaining your resin surface.
10 Year Guarantee
All our installations for resin bound surfacing come with a 10 year guarantee to cover against:
- Loose stone
- Faulty materials
- Frost damage
The manufacturers give a life expectancy of 15-20 years before minor problems may occur. A properly maintained surface should last even longer.
Benefits of a resin driveway
Why you should choose a resin driveway over block paving, concrete or tarmac:
- Visually stunning
- Durable and super hard wearing
- Smooth finish with no loose stones
- No messy site excavations (when overlaid on suitable existing surface)
- Naturally drains water – Fully SUDs Compliant (with full excavations)
- Low maintenance
- Anti slip finish
- Better traction for cars and pedestrians
- 10 x more eco-friendly than concrete
- UV stable resin
- Massive variety of styles and colours – see our Finishes Gallery
- Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes – See our 2 Colour Driveway Pics
- Don’t just take our word for it – check out our Before & After Pics, Just After Pics, Case Studies & real life Customer Testimonials