The Yorkshire Resin Company specialise in the installation of resin bound / bonded surfacing for both domestic and commercial use.
Whether it’s a basic overlay on an existing surface or a full site excavation, we have the knowledge and skills to get the job done.
We attach great importance to our groundworks and preparation as it is essential that new sub-bases are laid correctly and to specification to warrant Yorkshire Resin's 10 Year Guarantee.
We complete all the work ourselves [no sub-contractors] and resin surfaces are all laid to the resin manufacturer’s specification. This ensures peace of mind and excellent service from start to finish.
Want further info?
- Read how we undertake the groundworks and prepare the surface, and how we lay the resin.
- Check out the resin specs we work to.
- Check out our galleries: Before & After Pics & Just After Pics
- Why not take some time out to read: What Our Customers Say
Why choose us?
Our methodical and professional approach to design, installation and aftercare ensures a consistent, quality service which is what sets us apart from the competition.
The Yorkshire Resin Company consists of a team of consummate professionals, and our meticulous attention to detail and quality are second to none.
- We pride ourselves on great service at a fair price.
- FREE Quote & Site Survey.
- We offer a 10 YEAR GUARANTEE on all installations.
- OAP OFFER: Extra 5% off for OAPs.
- We cover all of Yorkshire for domestic installations.
- We cover all of the UK for commercial installations.
- Fully trained staff.
- Fully insured.
- Recognised industry accreditations.
- Free advice.
- Reduced power clean rates each subsequent year to ensure your driveway looks as good as new.
Why choose a Yorkshire Resin driveway?
Concrete or tarmac driveways are a thing of the past. Resin bound gravel driveways are the new alternative – they are porous, have no loose stones, look attractive and are easy to lay.
Benefits of a resin driveway
Why you should choose a resin driveway over block-paving, concrete or tarmac:
- Visually stunning
- Durable and super hard-wearing
- Smooth finish with no loose stones
- No messy site excavations
- Naturally drains water – Fully SUDs Compliant
- Weed resistant
- Low maintenance
- Anti-slip finish
- Better traction for cars and pedestrians
- 10 x more eco-friendly than concrete
- Doesn’t fade and discolour
- Massive variety of styles and colours – see our Finishes Gallery
- Single or multiple colours can be used to create borders, curves, patterns or numbers and shapes – See our 2 Colour Driveway Pics
- Don’t just take our word for it – check out our Before & After Pics, Just After Pics, Case Studies & real life Customer Testimonials
All project requirements are different, therefore Yorkshire Resin provide a site survey and quotation FREE of charge.