Our horror stories detail a range of badly prepped and installed resin by rogue traders, that The Yorkshire Resin Company have been asked by their horrified owners to advise on. It highlights the importance of a correctly laid resin surface.
Avoid your own Resin Horror Story and call us today!
- Location: Casa Hotel, Brighouse, Huddersfield
- Issue: Wrong resin laid over a surface that had not been prepared and primed. Preparation is essential when overlaying on concrete.
- Outcome: After 18 months the resin had totally worn away from traffic heavy areas, and it was crumbling away with what was left.
- Location: Location - Wilberfoss, York
- Issue: Technical issue- inadequate sub base, badly prepared, wrong resin for stone choice.
- Outcome: Outcome- this drive way has been down 6 months and the car has worn the resin bound away down to the concrete installed underneath. The whole driveway needs to be pulled out and to be done again from scratch.