Our horror stories detail a range of badly prepped and installed resin by rogue traders, that The Yorkshire Resin Company have been asked by their horrified owners to advise on. It highlights the importance of a correctly laid resin surface.
Avoid your own Resin Horror Story and call us today!
- Location: Whitby, North Yorkshire
- Issue: Way too much aggregate to resin , ratios and the aggregate size is wrong and has been laid over an uncleaned, un-primed existing concrete surface resulting in the aggregate coming lose under foot traffic. The resin has also micro foamed giving it a white appearance due to being laid in wet conditions.
- Outcome: This Harrogate based company is becoming a horror stories regular.
- Location: Location - Wilberfoss, York
- Issue: Technical issue- inadequate sub base, badly prepared, wrong resin for stone choice.
- Outcome: Outcome- this drive way has been down 6 months and the car has worn the resin bound away down to the concrete installed underneath. The whole driveway needs to be pulled out and to be done again from scratch.