Our horror stories detail a range of badly prepped and installed resin by rogue traders, that The Yorkshire Resin Company have been asked by their horrified owners to advise on. It highlights the importance of a correctly laid resin surface.
Avoid your own Resin Horror Story and call us today!
- Location: Whitby, North Yorkshire
- Issue: Way too much aggregate to resin , ratios and the aggregate size is wrong and has been laid over an uncleaned, un-primed existing concrete surface resulting in the aggregate coming lose under foot traffic. The resin has also micro foamed giving it a white appearance due to being laid in wet conditions.
- Outcome: This Harrogate based company is becoming a horror stories regular.
- Location: Casa Hotel, Brighouse, Huddersfield
- Issue: Wrong resin laid over a surface that had not been prepared and primed. Preparation is essential when overlaying on concrete.
- Outcome: After 18 months the resin had totally worn away from traffic heavy areas, and it was crumbling away with what was left.